Emerging findings from the ABS national evaluation
The national evaluation of A Better Start (ABS) is being undertaken by The ABS national evaluation team led by The National Centre for Social Research (NatCen) with their partners: University of Sussex; Research in Practice; the National Children’s Bureau; and RSM.
This paper presents emerging findings from the ongoing ABS national evaluation. This includes;
- Emerging findings relating to the diet and nutrition outcome
- Emerging findings relating to the communication and language outcome
- Emerging findings relating to the social and emotional outcome
- Emerging findings relating to systems change
- Final comments and further information
For further details of the findings, please see the full paper below.
Information about taking part
First annual podcast