Emerging findings from the ABS national evaluation
The national evaluation of A Better Start (ABS) is being undertaken by The ABS national evaluation team led by The National Centre for Social Research (NatCen) with their partners: University of Sussex; Research in Practice; the National Children’s Bureau; and RSM.
This paper presents emerging findings from the ongoing ABS national evaluation. This includes;
- Emerging findings relating to the diet and nutrition outcome
- Emerging findings relating to the communication and language outcome
- Emerging findings relating to the social and emotional outcome
- Emerging findings relating to systems change
- Final comments and further information
For further details of the findings, please see the full paper below.
Information about taking part
Click here to find out more information about taking part in the study.
First annual podcast
Click here to listen to the first in a series of podcasts discussing the evaluation findings to date.