Taking part for Twin area strategic leads
If you are a Twin area strategic lead for one of the Opportunity Areas, we will invite you to take part in:
Interviews will last up to 1 hour and will be led by one of our researchers. Interviews will take place in July-August 2021.
In the interview, we will ask you about:
- Your involvement in the twinning process
- Local area and how similar/different this is from OA
- Your experience of working with the OA
- Reflections on twinning – projects and activities delivered, what has worked well and less well
- Perceived outcomes of twinning and for whom
- Expected longer-term benefits for locality/sustainability
What will happen to any information I give?
We will bring together the views of everyone who has taken part in this research into a report for the DfE. While we won’t use any names of individuals in the report, we will name the Opportunity Areas and as a result you may be identifiable in our reports or presentations. At the end of the discussion, you can let us know if you would be happy for us to include quotes or would like to have anything removed and not used in the analysis.
For more information on how NatCen will handle your personal information, please refer to the privacy notice.
You can contact the NatCen research team on 0808 168 0747 or at OAevaluation@natcen.ac.uk.