One of our telephone interviewers might contact you in July (PIP survey), August or September (WCA survey) 2020 to arrange an interview at a time convenient to you. If you agree to take part, they will conduct a short 20-minute interview with you over the phone.
Participation is completely voluntary, you can stop the interview at any time and if there any questions you don’t want to answer you can skip over these.
If you prefer not to be called, please contact us by telephone (freephone) on 0800 652 4568 or by email at PIPsurvey@natcen.ac.uk (PIP survey) or firstname.lastname@example.org (WCA survey) and we will not contact you for this research.
If you decide to take part, the interview will cover the following topics:
- Your experience of having a telephone assessment
- Your views on the quality of the assessment
- Any problems you experienced and suggested improvements
- Your views on having telephone rather than face and face assessments
- Your disability/health condition(s)
- Your employment status