Interviewer, COVID-19 research project
Location: Opportunities in Leicester, Bristol, Bath, Cambridge, Peterborough, South-west London, Telford, Stoke-on-Trent, Manchester, Preston, Blackburn, Bournemouth, Dorchester, Swindon, Taunton, Truro, Stockport, Fylde, Oldham and Walsall
Salary: £120 per day plus mileage and benefits
We are looking to recruit fieldworkers to gather data for this critical piece of research to measure the extent of the COVID-19 pandemic. You will conduct a short telephone interview with households who have volunteered to help. You will then deliver and assist household members to self-administer swab tests which will be used to establish infection levels across the UK. We offer full training, a competitive rate of pay and travel expenses. Although this role is currently limited to the COVID-19 study, there may be further opportunities to work on our many other research projects in the future.
What we offer:
- High quality initial training with ongoing support
- Flexible working days
- Competitive rates of pay
- Personal mileage allowance
- Opportunities to work on a range of social research projects in the future
What you need:
- Internet broadband at home
- Able to work a minimum of between 5 and 9 hours per day (depending on caseloads) for a minimum of 3 days per week. Some of this time will include work during evenings and weekends.
- Use of a car is essential – personal business insurance cover is required
- Documents to verify your identity and to show you’re eligible to work in the UK
- Comfortable with using a smartphone to record data
- Self-motivated, organised and dedicated to completing the work on time.
- A friendly and outgoing attitude as the role is community based
We’re here because social research has the power to make life better.
As Britain’s leading centre for independent social research, we have over 50 years’ experience of listening to the public and making sure their voice is heard.
The research we carry out helps government and charities make the right decisions about the big issues and we’re passionate about ensuring its widest possible impact on the world around us.
To apply for this role, visit our online portal.
Fast Track opportunities for experienced interviewers may be available.
If you have any further questions, please call Field Recruitment on 01277 690 005/ 01277 690 113
Application deadline: Ongoing