What topics do the boosts cover?
Read on to find out which survey boost would best meet your needs.
Health Survey for England
- Pick from a range of standard questions that cover topics such as general health, social care, physical activity, smoking and drinking.
- The option to have nurses measure blood pressure or take samples and specially trained interviewers measure height and weight.
- If you have specific interests, we can also develop bespoke questions and measures.
Adult Psychiatric Morbidity Survey
- A comprehensive health, lifestyle and disability profile of the local population that looks a things like depression, gambling, sight loss and chronic illnesses.
- Rates of both treated and untreated mental illness, substance dependence and suicidal behaviour.
- Use of services and treatments by health condition.
- The proportion of people experiencing issues like domestic violence, poor housing or social isolation.
- A profile of community resources, such as neighbourhood social capital and social participation.
Both surveys cover:
- Health inequalities in the local population.
- Health outcomes by key demographics and characteristics, such as age, sex, ethnicity and income.