Social Research Interviewer (ongoing)
Location: England: Peterborough, Wolverhampton, Northampton, Birmingham, Manchester, Hereford, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Leeds, Norwich, Worcester, London (all areas), Reading, Stevenage, Brentwood, Luton, Bristol, Newport, Salisbury, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton, Guildford
Salary: Competitive pay rates plus travel expenses and holiday pay
Get paid to meet people in your community and carry out important studies into important areas such as transport, health, education and housing.
As a NatCen interviewer you’ll visit people in their homes to ask them about all sorts of interesting topics.
What you find out will ultimately contribute to future social policy in Britain. You can find out more about the difference being an interviewer with NatCen makes here.
We offer full training with a competitive rate of pay and travel expenses. We normally offer you work three months in advance.
What we offer:
- High quality initial training with ongoing support
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive rates of pay, including a bonus scheme, travel expenses and holiday pay
- Opportunity of pay progression
- Opportunities to develop your skills and work on a wide variety of surveys
What you will need:
- Internet broadband at home
- Able to wok at least 6 hours a day, including evenings and weekends, for at least 3+ days a week
- You need to be available for a minimum of 20 hours per week including weekdays/evenings and weekends
- Use of a car is essential
- Documents to verify your identity and to show you're eligible to work in the UK
- Comfortable with using computer equipment
Read a full job profile here.
A fact sheet about the role is available here.
To apply for this role, visit our online portal.
Fast Track opportunities for experienced interviewers may be available.
If you have any further questions, please call Field Recruitment on 01277 690 005/ 01277 690 113
Application deadline: Ongoing