Social Research Interviewer (ongoing)
Salary: Competitive pay rates plus travel expenses and holiday pay
Get paid to meet people in your community and carry out important surveys like the British Social Attitudes survey
As a NatCen interviewer you’ll visit people in their homes to ask them about all sorts of interesting topics.
What you find out will ultimately contribute to future social policy in Britain. You can find out more about the difference being an interviewer with NatCen makes here.
You'll be well looked after with a competitive rate of pay, training and travel expenses. We normally allocate work three months in advance, so you'll know exactly where you stand.
What you will need:
- Access to fixed line Broadband
- At least 20 hours of availability each week to include weekdays/evenings and weekends
- A full UK driving licence and access to a car
- Basic computer skills
Read a full job profile here.
A fact sheet about the role is available here. .
Fill in this short form with your personal details and return it to email@example.com along with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and a CV.
If you are having problems opening the form please follow these steps:
- Ensure you have Adobe Reader (version 8 and later) installed. You can download the latest version of Adobe Reader here.
- Right mouse click on this link and select "Save Target As..." or “Save Link As...” Follow prompts to save the file to your location, taking care to recognise where you saved the PDF file.
If you are still not able to download or open the short personal details form, you can request one here.
Fast Track opportunities for experienced interviewers may be available.
If you have any further questions, please call Field Recruitment on 01277 690 005/ 01277 690 113
Application deadline: On-going